Fly series telescopic stadium seats are products designed for use in telescopic tribunes with a folding back system. Fly series telescopic stadium seats are manufactured according to the specifications for indoor or outdoor use. Fly series telescopic stadium seats are highly resistant to hooliganism in accordance with EN 13200-4 standard. The Fly series is a high-strength stadium seat series that meets the requirements of FIFA, UEFA and other international sports federations. Fly series telescopic stadium seats aim to provide a comfortable experience to users thanks to their ergonomic structure.
Fly-105 telescopic stadium seat is mounted directly on the step. Thanks to its folding back system, it works in harmony with the open and closed working forms of telescopic tribunes. Fly-105 telescopic stadium seat is maintenance free throughout the product lifecycle. The plastic seat and back used in the seats are manufactured as PP or PE by blowing method. Thanks to the internal metal construction in the seat font, the durability of the product has been maximized. Requested applications can be made in the logo and advertising area on the back of the seat. Thanks to the thin structure of the seat, it is possible to relieve the circulation on the steps and increase the capacity.
- It is manufactured as PE or PP.
- UV added in accordance with EN ISO 4892-2 standard.
- It is corrosion resistant in accordance with EN ISO 9227 standard.
- It is in compliance with the EN ISO 11925-2 standard and 13501-1/E class with non-combustibility additive.
- It is highly resistant to hooliganism in accordance with EN ISO 12727 standard.
- Seats have folding back feature for telescopic tribunes.
- The metal parts of the seats are designed and manufactured from 6 mm one-piece sheet metal without welding, by laser cutting and bending in press molds.
- There is a logo and advertising area on the back of the seats.